Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Crazy broad

So my boyfriend's newest pet name for me is 'gek wijf', which translates roughly as 'crazy broad'.

He calls me this at both logical occasions as well as completely random moments. Contrary to what you would think, he actually looks at me with great affection when he calls me a crazy broad.

Even weirder than that; I like this new pet name. It's proof that he finds me funny, at least at times. I'd like to consider myself a person with a well developed sense of humor. Plus, I'm not one of those girls who just likes to laugh about my boyfriend's jokes, I actually like to make him laugh once in a while, too.

So that's why I've decided to consider my new alias as an honorary title.

Added bonus: he doesn't call me 'smurf' as much as he used to. It sound sort of cute at first, but after a while the joke sort of looses strength. ("I know, I know, I'm short!)

1 comment:

  1. But you ARE a crazy broad, there is no denying. It's just a compliment in bad wrapping. Unless you think that the title of this song is more appropriate:

    http://tinyurl.com/llwv2m

    :-P

    Greetz,
    André.

    ReplyDelete